SHOP JUNE 25 - 27Cash, Visa, MasterCard & Discover accepted
Due to COVID 19 we have a few changes to comply with the CDC Guidelines and to keep everyone safe.
Shopping is by APPOINTMENT and we ask that you Bring Your Own Bag and Bring Your Own Mask.
Save 50-90% off Retail
Shop over 300+ Families | 80,000+ Items : Maternity & kids clothes (newborn – jr sizes), shoes, toys, books, baby gear & more!
Grab a Bite
Visit our Food Vendor in our food court area between the 2 halls. Eat at the event or take something home. **No Food will be served at our JUNE SALE**
Half Price Items
On Sunday, price tags marked with “Discount: Yes” will be 1/2 the original price!
BRING A SHOPPING TOTE
Bring your OWN or Purchase OURS
$10 if you Preorder
$12 Sold at the Event
**BYOB-Bring your own Bag or Basket to our June Sale. We will NOT provide Bags to Shop. We will have these bags to buy while supplies last.
JUNE SALE ONLYWHAT'S NEW
- KID MANIA’s June sale has moved to the old Sears Store. We will be back at the fairgrounds in the Fall.
- Due to COVID 19 we MUST follow all CDC Guidelines to keep everyone safe. Our hours are shorter and occupancy limits are lower; therefore shopping is done by appointment ONLY. Tickets will be available on June 15th.
- We please ask that if you cannot follow our guidelines listed on the tickets DO NOT get one and we will see you in the fall. We are asking:
- Bring Your Ticket to Shop (Show on your phone preferably or printed copy)
- Bring Your Own Bag/Basket (we will not have Ikea Bags to shop with)
- Bring inside only Your Keys, Phone & Payment (preferably a credit/Debit card)
- Bring Your Own Mask and wear in line outside our building and inside at all times
- Sanitize your hands before entering (there will be a sanitizing station)
- Follow Social Distancing Signs
PresalesMonday and Tuesday
MONDAY, JUNE 22
- 12:00pm – 5:00pm: Consignor & Helper Presale -Shop by Help Shifts
- 3:30pm – 5:00pm: VIP Shopper Presale (1 Guest ONLY with Bag)
TUESDAY, JUNE 23
- 11:00am – 12:30pm: Charity PreSale – Order Tickets $15 each | LIMITED
- 1:00pm – 2:30pm: Charity PreSale – Order Tickets $10 each | LIMITED
- 3:00pm – 4:30pm: Hero PreSale – Order Tickets $1 each | LIMITED
- 5:00pm – 6:30pm: Hero PreSale – Order Tickets $1 each | LIMITED
- All Presale Shoppers MUST have a Presale Pass/Ticket to Enter PER PERSON no quests (only children under the age of 2 don’t need a ticket). Strollers allowed.
Public ShoppingBy Appointment
Shopping Appointments are for 1.5 hours of shopping.
- Thurs. – JUNE 25
- $2 a Ticket | Limited
- Restocked with thousands of more Items before we open
- Fri. – JUNE 26
- $1 a Ticket | Limited
- Sat. – JUNE 27
- Free Ticket | Limited
- 1/2 Price Day only on price tags with “Discount: YES”
One ticket per person (only children under the age of 2 don’t need a ticket).
Children and Strollers are welcome on every shopping day!
Consignor DatesImportant Dates to Remember
- REGISTRATIONS OPEN:
- Sun, MAR. 15 at 9am
- Consignor Registrations are LIMITED!
- Regular Consignors are FULL within the first hour. It automatically switches to Restocking Consignors. After that, we have a Waiting List; we are THAT popular!
- DISABLE DATE:
- Sat, JUNE 13 at 11:59pm
- This is when the system shuts off to the Consignors from entering any more inventory.
- Regular Consignor Drop Off:
- Sat, JUNE 20 from 9am – 5:30pm
- Sun, JUNE 21 from 9am – 5:30pm
- Restock Consignor Drop Off:
- Wed, JUNE 24 from 2pm-7pm
- Pick Up Unsold Items:
- Sun, JUNE 28 from 6pm – 7pm
** JUNE SALE ONLY **
Washington Crown Center Mall
-The Old Sears Store
1500 W. Chestnut Street
Washington, PA 15301
We will be back at the Fairgrounds in the FALL 2020:
Washington County Fairgrounds – Hall #1 & #4
2151 N. Main Street
Washington, PA 15301
HALL#4 has LARGE Items such as furniture, pack n plays, bassinets, strollers, high chairs, swings, exersaucers, bouncy seats, larger toys & more – Start in Hall 4, we will hold these items for you!
HALL#1 has Clothing (Newborn – Jr), Boutique Items, Designer Purses, Shoes, Back Packs, Bedding, Bath, Accessories, Baby Items, Toys, Books, Movies, Melissa & Doug (NEW) Toys, Vendors, Scanning/Pay Stations and MORE.
** JUNE SALE HAS CHANGES **
We provide large Ikea bags to shop and Big BLUE Shopping Totes to Purchase. You are welcome to bring your own totes, laundry baskets, etc. to carry your “mother-load” of bargains! ** JUNE SALE YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN BAG **
We have FREE Admission, FREE Parking & FREE Giveaways. Start in HALL 4 then go to Hall 1. Children and strollers are welcome on all days! ** JUNE SALE must have an appointment via ticket and not all tickets are free **
Start at Hall 4
Visit Hall 4 first. This is our smaller hall that holds the baby equipment, furniture, and larger toys/items. We will hold these items for you until you checkout in Hall 1. ** JUNE SALE we only have 1 building – the old Sears Store **
Boutique Brands are found in Hall 1 with our Women’s Designer Purses. Don’t miss checking this section out before you head over to the regular sizes.
We will restock Hall 1 and 4 after we close the doors on Thursday & Friday night. It is like another GRAND OPENING! ** JUNE SALE we only restock after the presale and before the public sale **
Be prepared for longer than usual wait in our checkout lines in the morning and be prepared for the best deals around! It’s worth the wait; wear comfortable shoes! ** JUNE SALE shopping is buy tickets to control the crowds and social distancing. **
We will move as quickly as possible to scan your items into 1 of 7 computers at our Scanning Stations and then they will direct you our 1 of 4 Pay Stations for payment. It’s a 2 step process but very efficient!
We accept Cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover. No checks. There is an ATM on site. ALL SALES ARE FINAL / No Returns. ** JUNE SALE we prefer you pay with a card and not with cash (we will still accept cash) **
PRICES ARE FIRM / ALL SALES ARE FINAL / NO RETURNS – Merchandise is sold AS IS and not warranted or guaranteed by KID MANIA, LLC. Contact the manufacturer directly with concerns or warranties. Some items other than most clothing will be taxable (6%) according to PA Dept. of Revenue