SHOP OCT. 1 - 3Cash, Visa, MasterCard & Discover accepted
Due to COVID 19 we may have a few changes to comply with the CDC Guidelines and to keep everyone safe.
Shopping was by APPOINTMENT Only and tickets will be available on Sept. 12th.
We ask that you Bring Your Own Bag and Bring Your Own Mask.
Save 50-90% off Retail
Shop over 300+ Families | 80,000+ Items : Maternity & kids clothes (newborn – jr sizes), shoes, toys, books, baby gear & more!
Grab a Bite
Visit our Food Vendor in our food court area between the 2 halls. Eat at the event or take something home. **No Food will be served at our FALL SALE**
Half Price Items
On Sunday, price tags marked with “Discount: Yes” will be 1/2 the original price!
BRING A SHOPPING TOTE
Bring your OWN or Purchase OURS
$10 if you Preorder
$12 Sold at the Event
**BYOB-Bring your own Bag or Basket. We will NOT provide Ikea bags to shop or plastic bags for your purchases. We will have these bags to buy while supplies last.
FALL SALE ONLYWHAT'S NEW
- Due to COVID 19 we MUST follow all CDC, State & Local Government Guidelines to keep everyone safe. Our occupancy limits are lower; therefore shopping is done by appointment ONLY. Tickets will be available on Sept. 12th.
- We please ask that if you cannot follow our guidelines listed on the tickets DO NOT get one and we will see you in the Spring. We are asking:
- Bring Your Ticket to Shop (Show on your phone preferably or printed copy)
- Bring Your Own Bag/Basket (we will not have Ikea Bags to shop with)
- Bring inside only Your Keys, Phone & Payment (preferably a credit/Debit card)
- Bring Your Own Mask and wear in line outside our building and inside at all times
- Sanitize your hands before entering (there will be a sanitizing station)
- Follow Social Distancing Signs
PresalesMonday and Tuesday
MONDAY, SEPT 28
- 12:00pm – 8:00pm: Consignor & Helper Presale -Shop by Help Shifts
- 6:00pm – 8:00pm: VIP Shopper Presale Your Bag is your pass + 1 Guest ONLY (parent/spouse/child)
TUESDAY, SEPT 29
- 12:00pm – 1:30pm: Charity PreSale – Order Tickets $15 each | LIMITED
- 2:00pm – 3:30pm: Charity PreSale – Order Tickets $10 each | LIMITED
- 4:00pm – 5:30pm: Hero PreSale – Order Tickets $3 each | LIMITED
- 6:00pm – 7:30pm: Hero PreSale – Order Tickets $3 each | LIMITED
- All Presale Shoppers MUST have a Presale Pass/Ticket to Enter PER PERSON no quests.
- For Charity & Hero Presales, children are not permitted.
Public ShoppingBy Appointment
Shopping Appointments are for 1.5 hours of shopping.
- Thurs. – OCT 1
- $3 a Ticket | Limited
- Restocked with thousands of more Items before we open
- Fri. – OCT 2
- $2 Ticket | Limited
- Restocked before we open
- Sat. – OCT 3
- $1 a Ticket | Limited
- 1/2 Price Day only on price tags with “Discount: YES”
One ticket per person (even children need a ticket).
Younger children must be worn or in a stroller at all times. Older children must be by your side and cannot shop on their own.
Consignor DatesImportant Dates to Remember
- REGISTRATIONS OPEN:
- Sun, AUG. 2nd at 9am
- Consignor Registrations are LIMITED!
- Regular Consignors are FULL within the first hour. It automatically switches to Restocking Consignors. After that, we have a Waiting List; we are THAT popular!
- DISABLE DATE:
- Sat, Sept. 19th at 11:59pm
- This is when the system shuts off to the Consignors from entering any more inventory.
- Regular Consignor Drop Off:
- Sat, SEPT 26 from
- 12pm – 8:30pm
- Sun, SEPT 27 from
- 9am – 8:30pm
- Restock Consignor Drop Off:
- Wed, SEPT 30 from
- Thur, OCT 1 from
- 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- Pick Up Unsold Items:
- Sun, OCT 4 from
- 6pm – 7pm
Washington County Fairgrounds – Hall #1 & #4
2151 N. Main Street
Washington, PA 15301
HALL#4 has LARGE Items such as furniture, pack n plays, bassinets, strollers, high chairs, swings, exersaucers, bouncy seats, larger toys & more – Start in Hall 4, we will hold these items for you!
HALL#1 has Clothing (Newborn – Jr), Boutique Items, Designer Purses, Shoes, Back Packs, Bedding, Bath, Accessories, Baby Items, Toys, Books, Movies, Melissa & Doug (NEW) Toys, Vendors, Scanning/Pay Stations and MORE.
** FALL SALE HAS CHANGES **
We provide large Ikea bags to shop and Big BLUE Shopping Totes to Purchase. You are welcome to bring your own totes, laundry baskets, etc. to carry your “mother-load” of bargains! ** FALL SALE YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN BAG **
We have FREE Admission, FREE Parking & FREE Giveaways. Start in HALL 4 then go to Hall 1. Children and strollers are welcome on all days! ** FALL SALE must have an appointment via ticket and not all tickets are free **
Start at Hall 4
Visit Hall 4 first. This is our smaller hall that holds the baby equipment, furniture, and larger toys/items. We will hold these items for you until you checkout in Hall 1. ** FALL SALE we may be in a new location **
Boutique Brands are found in Hall 1 with our Women’s Designer Purses. Don’t miss checking this section out before you head over to the regular sizes.
We will restock Hall 1 and 4 after we close the doors on Thursday & Friday night. It is like another GRAND OPENING! ** FALL SALE we only restock after the presale and before the public sale **
Be prepared for longer than usual wait in our checkout lines in the morning and be prepared for the best deals around! It’s worth the wait; wear comfortable shoes! ** FALL SALE shopping is buy tickets to control the crowds and social distancing. **
We will move as quickly as possible to scan your items into 1 of 7 computers at our Scanning Stations and then they will direct you our 1 of 4 Pay Stations for payment. It’s a 2 step process but very efficient!
We accept Cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover. No checks. There is an ATM on site. ALL SALES ARE FINAL / No Returns. ** FALL SALE we prefer you pay with a card and not with cash (we will still accept cash) **
PRICES ARE FIRM / ALL SALES ARE FINAL / NO RETURNS – Merchandise is sold AS IS and not warranted or guaranteed by KID MANIA, LLC. Contact the manufacturer directly with concerns or warranties. Some items other than most clothing will be taxable (6%) according to PA Dept. of Revenue