Registrations OPEN: March 14th @ 9am
Consignor Registration fee is $15
to receive an ID# and Instructions.
(Click the Consign Login Button)
Disable Date – April 24th @ 11:59pm
This is the last day to ENTER your items for sale OR Edit any information into the system.
The system will shut down Saturday at 11:59pm in order to network the computers.
Printing price tags and viewing reports will still be available after this date.
Gather your items, check against accepted items, enter your inventory, print & attach your tags to your items. It’s that simple!
Drop Off Times
Tues 12pm – 8:30pm
Wed 9am – 8:30pm
Thur 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Fri 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- Schedule: Log into your Consignor Portal and choose an open time that works best for you. Drop Off Shifts are every 1/2 hour. If someone is dropping off for you, complete the CONSIGNOR Drop Off Waiver and have them bring it with your items at drop off.
- Check In: Follow the signs for the Check In Desk: verify all of your information, sign your Waiver/Recall Form, receive your PreSale pass(s) and be directed to an inspection station and instructions on how to bring in your items.
- Inspection: Have your items ready on hangers by Gender, then Size Order and together by Category. Consignors will be responsible to UNLOAD their items onto Rolling Racks and on Tables for inspection.
- Leave A Bin: If you are NOT donating ALL of your items, please leave behind 1 plastic storage bin (NO LID) with your ID# and Name on both of the short ends of the bin. 18 gallon – 20 gallon max.
- Receive A Golden Ticket for a Perfect Inspections OR if you DONATE ALL (all price tags must say Donate:YES and printed on YELLOW Card Stock Paper)
Help Shifts (Optional)
Consignors who Help retain more and shop early!
0 Shifts Retain 65% (base) of your sales
1 Shift Retain 70% of your slaes
2 Shifts Retain 75% of your sales
4 Shifts Retain 80% (MAX) of your sales
Pick Up Times
Sun 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- Appointment: Select a 6pm or 6:30pm pick up time. Only open shifts are available.
- Pack Up: Items are placed in ID# order. Bring extra bins if needed. Upscale Consignor bins will be secured behind Checkout.
- Check Out: Be sure to sign out at the front desk.
Items cannot be left assuming we will donate or you may be charged a $30 NO SHOW fee from the settlement check.
If ALL of your tags are marked for donation and on YELLOW CARDSTOCK, you DO NOT have to return to the venue on Sunday.
Consignors indicate on their price tags if their item is for donation with DONATE: YES on Yellow Card Stock.
KID MANIA will automatically pull those items marked for donation off the floor before pick up.
- Donation Reports: Found on your Consignor Homepage and must be printed before we open our next event.
- Donation Tax Receipt: Available by emailing: email@example.com
- Additional Donations: May be made even if the price tag is not marked for donation… at pick up please add the items to the donation pile and keep a list to update your Donation Report.
KID MANIA has safety measures in place with Consignors & Helpers that watch over your items to keep our missing items to a minimum. However, there can be a time where a small item may go missing.
- First check our Lost and Found when you Pick Up to see if the tag went missing.
- Check the bottom of your Sellers Report. If it did not scan we assign it a number and you still receive the sale.
- If you still DO NOT find your item, please refer to your Seller Agreement where KID MANIA LLC will not be held liable. We suggest you write your item off as a DONATION.
Consignors retain 65% – 80% (max) of their total sales depending on the number of help or have referrals.
- EChecks: Consignor settlement checks will be sent to your email address on your registration within 2 weeks of the event.
- You have 5 days to report any discrepancies. After 5 days or the check has been cashed, all discrepancies are VOID.
- Checks must be cashed within 2 weeks so we can balance out our sale. We do not provide replacement checks, so cash them fast before they get misplaced! Deluxe Checks will send you a reminder (not KID MANIA) if you don’t cash right away, so please cash or deposit quickly.